QUALIFICATIONS/MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS
- CEng – Chartered Engineer
- MCIBSE – Member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers
- Level 3, 4 & 5 Low Carbon Energy Assessor (CIBSE Accredited)
- Low Carbon Consultant (CIBSE Accredited)
- Level 3 & 4 Air Conditioning Inspector (CIBSE Accredited)
- BEng Mechanical Engineering (Liverpool University)
- MSc Building Services Engineering with Sustainable Energy (Brunel University)
Phil has 20 years of experience in the building services industry, covering mechanical HVAC systems, building management systems, providing feasibility studies, performance specifications, detail designs and project management.
He joined KGA in 2010 and has worked on the design of many different types of projects from inception through to commissioning and handover. Sectors include industrial, leisure, retail, schools, commercial office developments, utility master plans, listed buildings and large residential schemes.
Phil is a CIBSE Accredited Low Carbon Energy Assessor Level 3, 4 & 5 and a CIBSE Accredited Low Carbon Consultant, providing in house expertise in dynamic thermal modelling utilising IES software package for L2A compliance, EPC and associated BREEAM M&E evidence.
Additionally Phil is a CIBSE Accredited Air Conditioning Inspector Level 4 and 5 providing in house commercial AC Inspections for simple and complex installations in accordance with TM44.
Other responsibilities include tender review, site inspection surveys and planning support.