QUALIFICATIONS/MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS
- TMEIT – Member of the Institution of Engineering & Technology
- Level 4 Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- NVQ Level 3 in Instrumentation & Electrical
- City & Guilds – 18th Edition Amendment 3 Wiring Regulations
- Level 3 Diploma in Operations & Maintenance Engineering
- ROSPA Award for Health & Safety
After a successful apprenticeship period undertaking an NVQ & HNC at Training Tomorrows Engineers (TTE) in April 2016, Chris became employed as an Electrical Design Consultant for KGA.
Chris’s day to day roles include producing detailed electrical designs and specifications to the latest British standards, building regulations, & CIBSE guidelines for schemes in different sectors such as :
- New Build Housing
- Care Home / Extra Care Environments
He also undertakes Relux Lighting Calculations, measured surveys, inspection and snagging visits, Hevacomp cable calculations & liaison with statutory authorities, DNO’s & IDNO’s to secure quotations for electrical, gas, water, & telecom connections, disconnection & alterations.