QUALIFICATIONS/MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS
- BEng – Mechanical Engineer at Cardiff University
- MSc – Building Services at the University of Central Lancashire
- Affiliate – Member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers
- Level 5 Low Carbon Energy Assessor (CIBSE Accredited)
- Low Carbon Consultant (CIBSE Accredited)
Aled has over a decade of experience in the building services industry, covering mechanical HEVAC systems, providing feasibility studies, performance specifications, detail designs and project management.
He has worked on the design of many different types of projects from inception through to commissioning and handover. This includes university buildings, student and private accommodation, retail, schools, office (shell and core) developments, master plans, libraries, museums and laboratories.
Aled specialises in the provision of Dynamic Thermal Modelling of buildings utilising the IES package and is a Level 5 Low Carbon Energy Assessor providing in-house L2A and EPC certification.
Other responsibilities include tender review, site inspection surveys and planning support.